iShare Solutions is a Minority and Service-Disabled Veteran-owned Small Business, with a focus on cybersecurity and IT for the Intelligence/Military/Civil Communities. We are a strategic consulting firm focused on the development, deployment, and support of advanced analytic solutions, – driven by solutions and focused on results as we help our customers achieve mission success.
Managed Solutions for Cyber & IT
iShare Solutions holds a unique federation of minority enterprise, scientific technologies, and cyber solutions and technology consulting services to our clients. iShare uses its 20 years of IT expertise to provide Consulting Solutions for Cyber & IT, Digital Intelligence, Program Management, and Information Assurance.
Program Management & Information Assurance
For the protection of your resources, it is important to close data vulnerabilities and defend information with a capable analysis. Our cyber analysis service ingests and models data with the goal of identifying useful information, suggesting conclusions, and advancing security decision-making.
- 511210 – Software Publishers
- 517919 – All Other Telecommunications
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 532420 – Office Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 – Management and Administrative Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541712 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 611710 – Educational Support Services
iShare Solutions uses industry certifications to add value to your enterprise with our IT solutions and digital security concepts!